Nancy Tung, Brainspotting Trainer and Consultant
My specialty is Trans-Generational Inherited Family Traumas affecting people at the physical, emotional, and mental levels.
You may have Trans-Generational Inherited Family Trauma if you experience:
- Long-held emotions that you can't find any possible origins.
- Emotions experienced since birth, e.g., “I don’t know what it's like to not feel confused, sad, or a lack sense of belonging."
- Similar illnesses and symptoms as another member of your family. Or, you are the only one in your family having a particular chronic condition.
- Obsession or preoccupation with certain thoughts, dreams, limitations, or themes.
Because these traumas are hidden, health issues can arise and relationships can suffer due to unclear boundaries carried at the subconscious levels.
I have combined many years of clinical expertise in medical knowledge, Family Systems Constellation, and Brainspotting. I also encourage and incorporate spiritual support into the sessions, if welcomed by my client.
- We do not accept insurance