Starting January 2024, 1.5 CEU hours are available for RMBI Brown Bags for select license types/locations.
If your licensing board accepts the following CEUs, you are able to obtain 1.5 CEU hours for attending RMBI Brown Bags live:
- ASWB ACE- Association of Social Work Boards– for all social workers in US & Canada (except NJ), accepted by many states for Counselors, Marriage & Family Therapists, & Addictions Professionals(see image below for more information)
- NBCC- National Board for Certified Counselors
- New York State Board for Social Work
- New York State Board for LMHC
You must attend live “in real-time” to earn CEUs. Participants are responsible for investigating if their state licensing board accepts the above CEUs (many states have reciprocity for one of these types of CEUs) and for following all CEU policies below.
As licensing board regulations change frequently, we highly recommend confirming directly with your board of licensing. More information about your US State licensing board’s approval of CE can be found here.
If the above CEUs are not accepted by your licensing board, we are happy to provide you with a packet of all of the information that we submitted for the seminar’s CEU application. Some licensing boards accept this information as a way to verify CEUs. Please email us if you are interested in this option.
How the process works:
1. Sign up for RMBI Brown Bag
2. You will receive a confirmation email from RMBI with more information about purchasing CEUs
3. Confirm these CEUs work for your license type/location by reviewing the information found on the CEU provider (Erena DiGonis’) website
4. Purchase CEUs for an additional $15 directly through Erena DiGonis’ website (no later than 10 minutes after the start of the Brown Bag)
5. Attend the Brown Bag seminar live “in real-time” and be present the entire time
6. Within 3 days after the Brown Bag, you will receive an email from CEU-Go with complete the Evaluation Form and obtain your certificate. *Be sure to check your junk/spam folders* (Course evaluations must be completed within 30 days of the seminar.)
Please email us at [email protected] with any questions.